UKCA Type-Examination Certificate
Certificate number: AB0321/25100-01/E00-00
This UKCA Type-Examination Certificate covers the following product group(s) supported by testing to the relevent standards/technical specifications and examination of the technical file documentation. It has been issued under Module B of Regulation 2016/425 on personal protective equipment, as amended to apply in GB. This Product group has been shown to satisfy the applicable essential health and safety requirements as a Category II product.
|OGD||Double oven glove made with 100% cotton outer and a 100% polyester inner.|
|OGG||Gauntlet made with 100% cotton outer and a 100% polyester inner.|
|OGS||Snapper Gauntlet made with 100% cotton outer and a 100% nylon inner.|
|OGB||BBQ Gauntlet (needs flame testing) made with 100% cotton outer and a 100% polyester inner.|
|OGDT||Double oven glove towelling made with 100% cotton outer and a 100% nylon inner.|
|PG||Pot Grabs made with 100% cotton outer and a 100% polyester inner.|
|One size fits all||prEN407:October2017||Level||Level after 5 cycles of ISO 6330:2012 at 40°C and line dry.|
Standards/Technical specifications applied: EN 420: 2003+A1: 2009; prEN 407:Oct 2017
Technical reports/Approval documents: SATRA: SPC0274683/1834, SPC0272663/1826
Date first issued: 30/11/2023
Date of issue: 30/11/2023
Expiry date: 30/11/2028
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following conditions apply in addition to SATRA’s standard terms and conditions of business and those given in the current certification agreement.
The certificate holder is licensed to mark the products detailed within this certificate in accordance with Annex V (Module B) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/425 of the European Parliament and of the council of 9th March 2016 on personal protective equipment once you have drawn up an EU declaration of product conformity.
- Where the product is classified as category III then CE or UKCA Marking of production is reliant on current compliance with module C2 or Module D of the applicable legislation (See note 11). (Except that specifically produced to fit an individual user).
- Full details of the scope of the certification and product(s) certified are contained within the manufacturer's technical documentation.
- Where a translation of this certificate exists, the English language version shall be considered as the authoritative text.
- Certification is limited to production undertaken at the sites listed in the manufacturer's technical documentation.
- Ongoing manufactured product shall be consistent with the product(s) certified and listed on this certificate and an EU declaration of product conformity shall be made available in accordance with the applicable legislation (See note 11).
- The manufacturer shall inform SATRA of any changes to the certified product or technical documentation.
- Where results obtained during type testing are within the budget of uncertainty when compared to the pass requirement, classification or performance level, then it is the responsibility of the manufacturer to ensure that the factory production control and manufacturing tolerances are such that the product placed on the market meets with the stated requirements, classifications or performance levels.
- This certificate shall be kept together with the relevant technical documentation in a safe place by the client named on this certificate. Production of this certificate and other documentation may be required by a representative of the EC member state, or UK government.
- This certificate relates only to the condition of the testable items at the time of the certification procedure and is subject to the expiry date shown.
- SATRA reserves the right to withdraw this certificate if it is found that a condition of manufacture, design, materials or packaging have been changed and therefore no longer comply with the requirements of the applicable legislation (See note 11).
- These terms and conditions shall apply to the requirements set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/425 of the European Parliament and of the council of 9th March 2016 on personal protective equipment or to UK legislation relating to UKCA Marking as defined within the issued certificate.